Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some Music Videos I've been enjoying lately

Department Of Eagles "No One Does It"
It's a pretty interesting interpretation of war...


UNKLE "Heaven"
Directed by Spike Jonze...one of my favorite directors. This one is beautiful. Watch it all the way through, it gets good about half way through. No CGI or special effects, it's all real. Apparently no one was seriously hurt, but it seems like a couple people got a little beat up. It was originally used in a skate video.


Last but certainly not least
"Wrong" by Depeche Mode
who would have thought that they were still coming out with cool stuff, let alone still a band. Personal Jesus is a brilliant song by them. I recomend listening to both the Johnny Cash and Marilyn Manson covers of it. Talk about contrast in interpretation...I love creepy dark stuff like this video, I think its because it makes me feel an emotional connection to it. I've always found it easier to feel some emotion from something dark opossed to something happy. I'm not depressed or anything, I just find it more interesting. Anyways here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment